Welcome: An Introduction

Sharing the insights I discover as I explore and experience the mystery that is our reality. Join me in my journey and share yours.




Sunday, October 24, 2010

Verse of the Day :Romans 8:38-39

Romans 8:38-39 (ESV)
 

38For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.





It seems sometimes the world tries to pull us in all different directions causing us to be distracted from the promises and truths of God. Sometimes we find ourselves (I know I have) feeling distant from our heavenly Father. But these are all just illusions and lies. Cling tightly to our Maker this day, dwell in His truth and His Word, and know that nothing can separate us from Him, that we can even be more certain of His love than we can of the sun rising in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment